Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Egg day" part 2

Here are some more pictures of my kids b/c they are just the cutest things in the world!!!

They were so intent on copying what I did (which was not exactly what I wanted them to do--- but hey what could i do)
The fact that they were actually quiet was AMAZING!!!
My twins--- so cute!
Haruna, my 3yr old genius. She says almost nothing and then will just blurt out something that amazes me! The is the cutest thing this side of the Pacific.
Nanami, one smart little cookie, who until recently didn't really smile so much, so getting her to smile during the class was a task. Who knows, but something worked and now she is a smiley kid!

And finally a picture of the leftover Easter Eggs. I decided to use the leftover colors from the Paas kit Sheila's mom sent (THANK YOU!). Some of these will be going w/ me to my flower viewing party today and some will just be breakfast for the next few days. It was a fun time!

No comments: