Monday, March 24, 2008

"Egg day"

So my kids at school have decided that Easter should be referred to as Egg Day and America has some very strange holidays; first Green Day (St. Patrick's Day) and then Egg Day (Easter). It is really cute to hear them talk amongst themselves. Most of my kids know that I understand most of what they say. I have one class however that knows I speak really well, because they just outright ask me questions in Japanese. I never reply in Japanese, but it would be rude to just ignore them... anyway back to Egg Day.

This week in classes we are decorating Easter Eggs!!! This has to be one of my favorite activities associated with a holiday second only to decorating for Christmas. I took my camera to school today so here is the first installment of pictures from classes today. I will update this particular entry as the week continues!!!










I made the egg over there -------------------------->

No comments: